Monday, June 11, 2007

Week 8


Seven weeks has passed since I first came to this field house, and again, it surely has been fun. Not too much on the work though, so no stress there. Yet at the same time, I do feel bit down lately. I'm so confused and puzzled of what my heart wants, that at times make me wanna change my future plans. I do hope to go further than achieving a PhD., but only Allah knows. There is one thing I wish I could have right now, but not all wishes do come true. *sigh* There's a saying that if you really want it, just go for it. Due to some circumstances, I doubt I can go for it. It'll be just too troublesome. I'm sorry that I can't say any further details because I don't want to state what's exactly is my problem, but I just wanna let out a bit. Anyhow, I just hope I can get out of the low mood that I'm in; but I'm still thankful for the things I have and the people that's still with me. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment