Wednesday, June 27, 2007

be patient for she's gone

This morning, a turtle came up to lay her nest at a few minutes before the rain poured in. At the time she was laying her eggs, the weather was still OK. As soon she closed her nest, the rain poured, but luckily we managed to place in all the eggs just in time. The boatman whose job was to deliver and fetch us from the island was in such a rush that he started yelling when giving out the orders. It got me a bit frustrated because the three other people who went along with me were girls and of course they're packing their things up as fast as they can. He kept yelling to hurry up, and I was about to blurt out to him, "Be patient!" Right at that moment, those words really strike me.

The past two days, I've been so feeling so depressed with the heartaches and the headaches that I've been getting over here in Malacca. The one person I really wish I could talk to was no more to be contact. This time, I really closed the book of the true love I once shared with her. Of course I still love her, but I know I'm nowhere in her heart now. For me, I believe that I don't have to be with her just to love her with all my heart. What matters the most is her happiness, and I'm glad that she has found what she has been seeking for in life. For now, I would definitely pray hard for her and hope that she would live her life to the fullest. As for me, patient is what I should be and hope for the best that I wish for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment