Sunday, August 19, 2007

I miss her...

It's almost 2 months since I last update my blog. I guess I haven't done so due to the amount of work and the longer duration of rests I'm having. Either that, or I just feel like I got nothing to blog at all. So does it mean I got something to blabber about today? Hell yeah....

Each time I look myself at the mirror, I do feel like I'm a hypocrite. I don't seem to learn the lessons that I advised to others or when I know that I ought to do so. I do want to be a better person, but I hate it when life just isn't going my way. Then again, we can't just have it all in life. I wish I could have her to be happy, but after how I behave, I guess I don't deserve her at all. I really do miss the happy times that I shared with her, especially when I'm next to her. Waking up this morning brought me back to the nightmare I'm still in. Yeah, I really do miss when I could smile just waking up to each morning. I'll never forget the moments that I did had with her, and for now, life will just go on.

On the other hand, I'm sorta relieved that my proposal presentation went real smooth. So now, I just gotta finish up with the proposal report, and keep myself busy with other things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment