Saturday, December 1, 2007

dedication...

To my fellow debate team-mates, lil' juniors and honourable judge Gary, I dedicate this post to you all........

Berry, thanks for the memories that we both had on Wednesday. I didn't expect that you would accompany and make my day better as to not leave me alone. Hehe.. The dinner treat, tagging along with me to the TwinHead office, holding on to the bus tickets, thanks a billion girl.
(^_^)v
:Sabby (left side): :Berry (right side):
Sabby, I'm so sorrie if I ever leave ya out. Don't forget that I'm always gonna be your Doraemon. Hehe.. Then again, you were so mean having to pull that trick on me. *Phew* It's a good thing there was no marker stains on my face. I can't believe I fell for it.
;P


Hanu, girl you were good and thanks again for coming along. I'm glad that ya did the right choice to come along and thanks again for your fashion advice. Although there were a few disappointments that we find it hard to accept, well at least we all had a great fun.
:D


Manu, I hope you'll stick with the debate until you finish your course. You still have a lot of potential to be an influential speaker because your tone is soothing that I'm sure kids would love to hear stories from you. I'm sorrie we couldn't get ya the sandals. Don't ever give up.
=)


Pahsia, now aren't ya glad that you joined us with the Royals? If not, you wouldn't have met so much of your friends from old times, right? Hehe.. Many thanks for your help with the Junior team, and I do hope that you'll one day debate as well.
;>


Wan, now you're the man! Why lah do you have to be so shy, huh? Just ask for her number lah. Hehe.. I feel so sorrie that your bed was "ANALyzed" by Gary the other night and that made your bed to fall down. Haha.. Keep it up Wan, and all the best.
(",)


Aizat, you better be lucky that ya got the censored version of my backdoor greeting. Hehe.. Wei, so sorrie for the times I ever offend ya, it's just that I treat ya like a lil' bro who needs much of my guidance. Keep working on your reBUTTals dude.
=]


Gary, thanks for the times you helped out to tutor the juniors. I think ya did a better job than me in explaining to them about debate. Too bad we didn't get to boogie down at any clubs. Then again, we can always take the time to do ANALyze and give reBUTTals. Hehe..
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment