Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Change in Plan/ Kelantanese road scenario

Looks like my plans to go to Melaka has been cancelled due to the weather. At the same time, it's a blessing in disguise that I can help to drive my dad to the hospital for his eye procedure. So I'll be heading to KL on Friday night, reaching at the house in Taman Melawati by Saturday morning, just in time to go to the Pasar Tani. I really miss going to the pasar tani so much, I can't wait to buy my breakfast there. Hehe...

Anyway, I just wanna let out my anger toward the drivers here in Kelantan. I mean I really hate the fact that some drivers out there would drive the car as if they're members of the royal family. One guy had the nerve to stare at me for not giving way to him. Yeah, like blame me for being civilized and obeying the rules because the jerk happened to drive the very side of the road and didn't even bother to give signal. I'm only courteous towards drivers who can drive with good etiquettes. Some people are just so rude and selfish when it comes to driving. Then again, at least they don't pose as much danger as compared to the 'mat & minah rempit'. I wish there would be harsher punishments to curb this menace and teach a huge lessons toward these motorcyclists.

No comments:

Post a Comment