Saturday, July 12, 2008

I finally get my bachelor degree...

The very first day we all enter into any academic institution, whether it would be university or pre-school, we tend to predict of the future events that would or might occur to us. When I first came to KUSTEM (for the freshies, KUSTEM is abbreviated for Kolej Universiti Sains dan Teknologi Malaysia), I kept thinking what were the Malaysians moments that I'm most going to suffer. Mind you that I was brought up with an American system education, I never had the opportunity of what it feels like to get all nervous for the SPM or even the UPSR exams. At the same time, I did thought as to which direction my future was going to stroll upon to. Hours became days, and eventually days fades into months and years, only did I realize as to how I want to direct my life. You may feel like you already what you want to do later after completing your course, or some may still be clueless as to what's going to happen next. My only tip for you all out there is the future will always be a mystery. I know I may sound like Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda (damn, I still wanna learn that Qushu Squishy Finger technique), but it's very true of the message there. You can never predict fully of what will happen, and make the best out of what you have that is the present.

To my dear family,
Ummi & Abah, thank you for supporting me throughout my life and for understanding my ways as you like to refer to them as "Azimi is just being Belgian". Along, you have been such a role model of what an intellectual is defined as. Bin and Fin, thanks for making my life interesting and being there for me when I'm too egotistic to admit it.

To my whacky and wonderrrrful family in Kuala Terengganu,
You guys have helped me a lot to become a true Malaysian, that is to be proud of the mix ethnicity of our loving country. Hanu, you will always be the fast-topic chatter that has been to help me think twice (by the way, thanks for being there with me during the Royals 2007). Chin, thanks for the times you provide the insights of what a woman feel and helping me see true colors of others (it's amazing I can easily remember your contact number). Kuan, I would have much difficulties in those classes that is taught in BM and for helping me out with the proposal letters if it wasn't for you. Leann, wei taik kau lah! Hehe.. Nah just kidding, but thanks for the times I get to poke on you to help relieve the stress. Anita, my cheerful grand-daughter, you are truly a symbol of what a cheerful person is and thank you for reminding me to be happy no matter what. Muna, although I had a crush on you, I want you to know that I want you to be happy and not be the gloomy gal. Alyn, you're just someone I never thought I would end up being friends with because I thought I wasn't a cool guy for you to hang out, so thanks for teaching me to be more self confident in myself. Ahhh, my homiez (Adam, Azri, Jep & Pian), you guys are amazing! Dudes, I would never have ask for a better group of housemates or roommates than you guys. I'm sorry for the mess I've caused in the house. Cheers to you all!

To my fellow graduates of Universiti Malaysia Terengganu,
I congratulate you all for getting this far and wish you all the best of luck in the coming challenges, events and obstacles that will head your way.

To my fellow juniors,
It is up to you now to carry on the name of our university, and our beloved country to as far as you can reach. Lastly, to everyone of you, I thank you for all the moments and times we all had together.

This is not a goodbye, but rather, hello. Take care y'all. ^_^

P.S.: Enjoy the video!

1 comment:

  1. DUDEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm gonna mish you!!!

    hey dont forget our vacation to Philiphine this Xmas!!!

    ahahaaha!!

    ReplyDelete