Monday, December 29, 2008

Revived again!

Damn, I've been away for far too long! Haha.. Ok, for those people who have came to visit my blog, I'm sorry I have disappointed y'all in keeping quiet, but here's a quick update of what's been happening:
  • due to the monsoon season, I'm currently based in the WOX head office at Petaling Jaya until February
  • working on a project proposal that focus on coral reef conservation (sorry, other information is classified at the moment)
  • I'm back at my parents' place in Kota Bharu for the 3 days weekend, which I'll be back in KL by Tuesday morning.

So to make it short, I'm just post up the pics that has been happening after my convocation in July:

By the time I arrived in Tioman, I had my own graduation party with my volunteers as well (well except for the 2 guys there since they were just happened to hang out at the same bar with us).












But I sure am gonna miss the Sri Tioman crew, they've been such a cool bunch to hang out with.












Also, I'm gonna miss Jo, the blind green turtle at Juara.












Then came August that was the biggest group of volunteers I ever had, about 11 of them.












One of the unique activities in Tioman is that you can go surfing as shown by my main man, Sham of the Tioman Cobana. Hang ten!












By September, I went to Perhentian as September was the last batch of volunteers for the Great Sea Turtle Project for the 2008. Together, we have managed to accomplish more than we had projected.
















Then by October, I had the road trip to Johor Bahru, which was really fun.













A couple weeks later, I went along for the company dinner for sushi. Oishi!























Then in mid November, I had the chance to hang out with Pian, Kuan and Adam as you can see in the pic below.













Then by December, Hanu and I participated as judges for the 2008 Royals Inter-Varsity debate that was held at International Islamic University Malaysia.












Then a week after, I went back to my parents' home in Kota Bharu for Aidil Adha celebrations. You can see my parents posing with their 2 hyper active grandkids (my sis' wonder sons).
















Just yesterday, I went to Kuala Terengganu and meet up with Wan, Manu, Aizat and Pashia. It sure was fun and I really had a great kuay teow lunch at Noodle Station.

1 comment:

  1. well well, i see u've met ALL of ur friends over the past couple of months.. :)











    wonder what was i to u eh?

    ReplyDelete