Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Well I'm feeling much better than before, but I still got the light coughs and the running nose that's giving me the deep sexy voice. Hehehe... The night I went to the hospital, at first my blood pressure read 165 over 111. Now that's freaking high, because the normal range is 120 over 80. However, after I had another blood pressure measure taken, it read 135 over 75. Well I guess it's still OK considering my obesity. So yeah, no more fry cook meals. I really miss doing some steam cooking.

Anyway, today's Mother's Day, so don't forget to let your mummy know how much they mean to ya. I just hope my mum would talk to me for a while after that incident with the evil twin. That jerk really gets on my nerves and I pray to Allah may that guy get to see the light of his wrong-doing and the fact that he ought to apologize to my sister for being such a bad sibling. Anyhow, since today is Mother's Day, I wanna share with y'all this video from Happy Slip Productions. This Kristine gal is so good with her work, I'm not suprise if she's gonna be big in the future. I sure miss the the sweet life in Manila....

No comments:

Post a Comment